The Philippine National Police (PNP) is conducting Special Action Force (SAF) recruitment drive in every Police Regional Office (PRO) nationwide. “No need to travel to SAF Headquarters. The Recruitment Process will be conducted at the PRO in your region,” PNP said in its official social networking page.
“I do not have the money yet but I am ordering the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) to start the training of about 5,000. And sa police 2,000, I want you SAF-trained,” President Rodrigo Duterte said during the 116th Police Service Anniversary celebration on Wednesday.
The President is aiming to recruit up to 15,000 cops and up to 40,000 soldiers. He said he wants them to be elite.
“The Philippine National Police has dedicated its recruitment to the Special Action Force to defend the country against future internal and external threats and to build a credible Police force,” PNP said.
“All Police Regional Offices were required to assist SAF in processing PO1 Applicants in their respective offices particularly in the acceptance of ONLINE APPLICATION, conduct of Physical Agility Test (PAT); Psychological and Psychiatric Examination(PPE); Physical, Medical and Dental Examination(PMDE); and Drug Test (DT),” PNP said.
“The Final Committee Deliberation(FCD) will be conducted by the SAF Screening Committee. Only male applicants will be accepted,” it added.
1. A citizen of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
4. Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
5. Must be eligible;
– PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
– RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
– PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m);
9. Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex; and
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
NEW DELHI — The Philippines could end up in hock to China if it is not careful about entering into investment and infrastructure deals with Beijing, according to an Indian think tank. Hardeep Puri, … [Read More...]
With the first batch of intended crew already completing their training in Boing Insitu's facility in Bingen, Washington, and arriving in the Philippines, the Philippine Air Force will now formally … [Read More...]
MANILA -- The FNS Vendemiare (F-734), a Floréal-class light surveillance frigate of the French Marine Nationale, arrived in Manila South Harbor for a four-day goodwill visit to the country which … [Read More...]
MANILA -- The Philippine Air Force (PAF) is setting aside PHP9.5 million for the acquisition of spare parts and services needed for the maintenance of one of its Sikorsky S-76A search-and-rescue … [Read More...]
MANILA – Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque Jr. has confirmed Rappler’s report that he called China an "aggressor state" when he delivered a lecture at Harvard University in the US in … [Read More...]
The customs agencies of the Philippines and China agreed to set up a data exchange system to facilitate the timely sharing of trade information and aid the two nations in their respective campaigns … [Read More...]